Re: are we willing to do change how we do discussions in IETF?

2006-06-28 12:11:17
And you're not just one voice, you are one of the document authors.

No he isn't.

I stand corrected.  Too much history between me and Dave, I suppose.

Thus far, I see a huge amount of effort on your part at making disparaging
oblique remarks with no substance that anybody could act on if they were
so inclined. The last round produce the same harrangue with promises to
tell us why we're all screwed up and... no follow through.

And furthermore, because of the I-D cutoff and my travel schedule you
won't see any I-D until early August at the earliest.

Until we see
some real follow through with real issues, I have to assume that you're
more interested in the art of harrangue than saving DKIM from the heathens.

I'm more interested in fixing the WG process than in fixing DKIM.  But
I'm still interested in fixing DKIM.

Keith