Re: Meetings in other regions

2006-07-13 13:57:10
On more reason to make sure that we make to as many continents as possible,
so we keep the balance among more people being able to participate from
different regions, w/o always needing to travel for two days almost the same
folks.

Regards,
Jordi

De: Russ White <riw(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com>
Responder a: <riw(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com>
Fecha: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 16:05:15 -0400
Para: Pekka Savola <pekkas(_at_)netcore(_dot_)fi>
CC: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi(_dot_)palet(_at_)consulintel(_dot_)es>,
<ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Asunto: Re: Meetings in other regions

The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

Bye 6Bone. Hi, IPv6 !
http://www.ipv6day.org

confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that
information, including attached files, is prohibited.