RE: L2VPNs must not be IP(v4)-only

2006-08-18 09:40:44
Correct.

One addition: Giles Heron from Tellabs
is already working on IPv6 part of this draft.

/himanshu

-----Original Message-----
From: Shane Amante [mailto:shane(_at_)castlepoint(_dot_)net]
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 9:29 AM
To: Pekka Savola
Cc: l2vpn(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org; ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: L2VPNs must not be IP(v4)-only

Pekka,

This topic has come up in the past -- the last time I recall
it being a
significant issue was IETF 63 in Paris, France.  On multiple
occasions
since then we have asked for volunteers with IPv6 expertise to help
complete the IPv6 bits of this I-D.  Unfortunately, we have gotten
little to no response.   Do you wish to help out with this?
Or, can you
provide a pointer to folks in the IPv6 world that can take a look at
this doc and help out?

Thanks,

-shane