Re: Now there seems to be lack of communicaiton here...

2006-08-31 11:09:51
Mike,

As it happens the liaisons were both chosen some time ago,
by definition with no knowledge of the chosen volunteers.

We are not going to change the rules on the fly, are we?

    Brian

Michael StJohns wrote:
One of the things missing from this years list of volunteers is their association. That's one of the inputs into the selection algorithm as the number of voting members from a particular association is limited to two. I'd ask that the Nomcom chair include this in the list of volunteers.

Also, I note that last year there were actually 4 members (2 voting and 2 others) from one particular organization. I'd suggest that this year the liasons NOT be selected from any organization already represented by a voting member.

Later, Mike