Re: IESG response and questions to the normative reference experiment (draft-klensin-norm-ref-01.txt)

2006-09-04 03:47:04
On Fri, 1 Sep 2006, Sam Hartman wrote:
"Pekka" == Pekka Savola <pekkas(_at_)netcore(_dot_)fi> writes:
   Pekka> I do not agree with the assessment that there is community
   Pekka> consensus to turn this to BCP right out.

Would you be sufficiently interested in the experiment to write text
if necessary?

I assume you refer to guidance on how to indicate the status of a reference when down-ref'ed. Sure, I could craft some text if that's the way to go and that would help.