Re: Tracking resolution of DISCUSSes

2007-01-15 12:40:14
On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 14:26:33 -0500
John C Klensin <john-ietf(_at_)jck(_dot_)com> wrote:

Perhaps we should make it a requirement that any document that
is Last Called must be associated with a mailing list, perhaps
one whose duration is limited to the Last Call period and any
follow-ups until the document is either published or finally
rejected.  If there were a WG, then the WG list should be a
proper subset of that list, anyone commenting during the Last
Call should be added to it, and others could be added on request.

Actually, I think it's an excellent idea.  Tracking Last Call comments
was always difficult, since the email tended to end up in several
different folders and wasn't archived elsewhere.