Re: Tracking resolution of DISCUSSes

2007-01-16 02:52:17
Ralph, I think I've already indicated why I (and others)
believe that systematically posting raw DISCUSSes to lists
would be the wrong move.

    Brian

On 2007-01-15 20:43, Ralph Droms wrote:
Following up on that, I suggest a requirement that any DISCUSSes be posted
to that mailing list, along with conversation/resolution of the DISCUSSes.
I would very much like to see those last steps out in the open.

Only drawback to separate mailing list is that it requires active
involvement to get hooked into the last call discussion...

- Ralph

On 1/15/07 2:37 PM, "Steven M. Bellovin" <smb(_at_)cs(_dot_)columbia(_dot_)edu>