Re: Last Call: draft-ietf-lemonade-deployments (Deployment Considerations for lemonade-compliant Mobile Email) to BCP

2007-01-17 17:41:32
At 6:32 PM +0100 1/16/07, Frank Ellermann wrote:

 How about s/HTTP/HTTP or better HTTPS/ somewhere in 4 ?

I don't think HTTPS is a sufficiently different protocol from HTTP to warrant making any distinction for the purposes of Section 4.

 s/exist a large number/exists a large number/ in 8 (?)

I think you're right, but it sounds funny to my ear, so I'd prefer "there are a large number".

 Please expand the first use of DMZ - I didn't know the
 abbreviation - but of course Google found it for me ;-)

How about "Placing servers inside one or more DMZs (demilitarized zones, also called perimeter networks) can protect the rest of the network"?

 FWIW, I like that I-D.

Thanks.

--
Randall Gellens