Non-Smoking in Prague

2007-03-12 10:17:29
Is anyone familiar with the smoking situation in Prague? Since unfortunately I'm extremely allergic to tobacco smoke, I need to find restaurants that are actually smoke-free (as opposed to the more common ones which attempt to defy the laws of physics by designating a few tables as magically non-smoking).

There are a few web sites I've found, but I have no idea where the listed restaurants are in relation to the hotel or to anything else, if they are still around, etc.

What I've found is:

smoke free czech republic: <http://www.smokefreeworld.com/cz.shtml>

<http://www.dokurte.cz/index.php?stranka=nekuracke_restaurace&hledat=ano&zarizeni_nazev=&zarizeni_adresa=praha>

<http://www.dokurte.cz/index.php?lang=en>