Re: RFID (was: identifying yourself at the mic)

2007-03-27 08:48:54
Eric,

Why not? We each already receive a unique identifier when we register for
the meeting - all the RFID tag needs to contain is that identifier, no
personal info is required.

There could also be an opt-in locator service to let other attendees look up
what meeting room you're in at that time.  I would opt in - I'm alrways
trying to find particular people during the week, and this would certainly
help people to find me.

Cheers,
Andy