Re: Should I* opinions be afforded a special status? (Re: [saag] Declining the ifare bof for Chicago)

2007-06-12 13:29:49
"Lakshminath" == Lakshminath Dondeti <ldondeti(_at_)qualcomm(_dot_)com>
writes:

    Lakshminath> Folks, If you want the history of this thread, please
    Lakshminath> see the SAAG mailing list archive.

    Lakshminath> Thomas,

To be clear I'm not sure that I* opinions have been given special
treatment in this case.  So, carry on with the discussion, but be
aware that it may not actually have any binding to a specific incident
in the IETF.