Re: Should I* opinions be afforded a special status? (Re: [saag] Declining the ifare bof for Chicago)

2007-06-27 06:35:17

We could have more ADs and split and/or layer the work to reduce the
per-person load. That may not be the only - or even best - way forward,

It's not clearly even a way forward.  the more ADs there are, the harder
it is to coordinate between the ADs and the areas.

IETF structure doesn't scale.   It's not clear that it can scale - at
least, I've never seen a plan for IETF that could scale, and  most of
the ideas I've seen that purport to help IETF scale would make it
worse.   until we find a way to make IETF scale, we have to rely on
prioritizing and load shedding.