Re: IPv6: Do you want to have more meetings outside US ?

2007-07-31 10:06:24
We try to keep an updated list of services at

http://www.ipv6-to-standard.org

Type isp at the free search.

Regards,
Jordi

De: Joe Abley <jabley(_at_)ca(_dot_)afilias(_dot_)info>
Responder a: <ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Fecha: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 12:19:33 -0400
Para: Brian E Carpenter <brian(_dot_)e(_dot_)carpenter(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
CC: Tony Li <tli(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com>, <ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Asunto: Re: IPv6: Do you want to have more meetings outside US ?

On 2007-07-30 07:05, Tony Li wrote:
On Jul 29, 2007, at 8:39 AM, Peter Dambier wrote:
Is there any IPv6 activity inside the US?
Some.  NTT/America, for example, is a Tier 1 provider with v6
deployed.
Comcast (cable-based ISP) is rumored to be working on v6.

Not to mention every supplier to the US Government.

I've actually tried to buy v6 service from carriers who presumably
claim to provide it for the very reasons you allude to. It's very
hard to buy it if you're just a normal customer (at least, that was
my experience).

Joe

The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

Bye 6Bone. Hi, IPv6 !
http://www.ipv6day.org

confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that
information, including attached files, is prohibited.