Re: IPv6: Do you want to have more meetings outside US ?

2007-07-31 09:20:35

On 30-Jul-2007, at 10:24, Brian E Carpenter wrote:

On 2007-07-30 07:05, Tony Li wrote:
On Jul 29, 2007, at 8:39 AM, Peter Dambier wrote:
Is there any IPv6 activity inside the US?
Some. NTT/America, for example, is a Tier 1 provider with v6 deployed.
Comcast (cable-based ISP) is rumored to be working on v6.

Not to mention every supplier to the US Government.

I've actually tried to buy v6 service from carriers who presumably claim to provide it for the very reasons you allude to. It's very hard to buy it if you're just a normal customer (at least, that was my experience).

Joe