Re: Charging I-Ds

2007-07-31 08:40:44

On Jul 31, 2007, at 11:25 AM, Tim Chown wrote:

On Tue, Jul 31, 2007 at 04:51:56PM +0200, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

To summary: what problem do we try to solve?

either reducing ietf costs, or increasing ietf income

do we know the 'cost per i-d'?   or is that meaningless anyway while
the i-d live in the automated part of the process?

Neither running the software nor maintaining it is free (and we get
lots of help from some pretty capable volunteers as it is).

Regards
Marshall

tim