Re: Required doc sections (Re: [saag] Next step on web phishing draft(draft-hartman-webauth-phishing-05.txt))

2007-09-11 14:36:52
For the record, things like IANA considerations sections should be
required of I-Ds, even if to say that there aren't any.  A single such
section gathering several such sub-sections should do ("Misc
Considerations.  This draft has no IANA considerations.  This draft has
no ...").

I have already explained why I think this is a Very Bad Idea.

And some such sections might be removed by the RFC Editor, or
not (e.g., remove IANA considerations sections that say there are no
IANA considerations).

This I agree with - it is up to the RFC Editor to determine what's appropriate
to have in the final document.

                                Ned