Required doc sections (Re: [saag] Next step on web phishing draft(draft-hartman-webauth-phishing-05.txt))

2007-09-12 05:47:14
This thread has morphed into something else entirely.  Please change the
subject and move it to an appropriate list (I've set Reply-To:
ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org; please respect it).

For the record, things like IANA considerations sections should be
required of I-Ds, even if to say that there aren't any.  A single such
section gathering several such sub-sections should do ("Misc
Considerations.  This draft has no IANA considerations.  This draft has
no ...").  And some such sections might be removed by the RFC Editor, or
not (e.g., remove IANA considerations sections that say there are no
IANA considerations).

Nico