Re: session layers, was Re: Renumbering ... Should we consider an association that spans transports?

2007-09-17 04:16:25
I am afraid that I must agree with Fred. There is nothing very new in this paper and its publication is merely another indication of how far down the blind alley we have gone. I was surprised SIGCOMM even published dressing up X.25 Fast Select with fancy words. Amazing.