Re: Westin Bayshore throwing us out

2007-11-27 15:35:09

On Nov 27, 2007, at 2:06 PM, Pete Resnick wrote:

Ray, I think you need to comment on this. Part of the secretariat booking hotels is to avoid nonsense like this. Why are they not kicking out other guests instead of us?

Actually, I'm interested in a more basic thing. We usually put a large load on a hotel. Why don't our contracts insist that the hotel not be undergoing significant renovation during the meeting. We been at several hotels that are doing renovation during IETF and I don't think it was ever without problems.