Re: Westin Vancouver Update

2007-11-29 10:26:07
At 10:55 PM -0800 11/28/07, Cullen Jennings wrote:
Wow. That greatly exceeded my expectations for a resolution. Thanks to
everyone who made that happen.

I agree, and I second the thanks.  I want to thank, in particular, the
Secretariat
staff who volunteered to be relocated.  Given the current situation and the
enormous amount of work that they do to put on an IETF meeting, this is
an act of selflessness that goes beyond the professionalism and kindness we
have come to expect.  It means, basically, that they will be adding time and
removing rest opportunities from days that are  already longer and busier than
even
those of the IESG or IAB.

Many thanks,
                                Ted