RE: Westin Vancouver Update

2007-11-29 22:41:45
I would like to add my thanks as well.

The contrast between IETF/Neustar and the Westin staff (who still can't
get my reservation right) is quite striking.

Y(J)S

-----Original Message-----
From: Ted Hardie [mailto:hardie(_at_)qualcomm(_dot_)com]
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2007 7:24 PM
To: Ray Pelletier
Cc: marcia(_dot_)beaulieu(_at_)neustar(_dot_)biz; ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: Westin Vancouver Update

At 10:55 PM -0800 11/28/07, Cullen Jennings wrote:
Wow. That greatly exceeded my expectations for a resolution. Thanks to
everyone who made that happen.

I agree, and I second the thanks.  I want to thank, in particular, the
Secretariat staff who volunteered to be relocated.  Given the current
situation and the enormous amount of work that they do to put on an IETF
meeting, this is an act of selflessness that goes beyond the
professionalism and kindness we have come to expect.  It means,
basically, that they will be adding time and removing rest opportunities
from days that are  already longer and busier than even those of the
IESG or IAB.

Many thanks,
                                Ted