Re: IPv4 Outage Planned for IETF 71 Plenary

2007-12-18 11:05:29

Douglas Otis wrote:

On Dec 18, 2007, at 9:29 AM, Stephen Farrell wrote:

While I think the original idea of doing this during a plenary is
fine, doing it in the meeting areas on Tuesday evening does sound like
a better option. Awarding success with real beer at the social iff you
can print the coupon would motivate me at least:-)

How would you ensure that a participant doesn't print-out a coupon for
everyone on the attendance list, and then party hearty.  Perhaps they
could enter their name and a number given them much like their T-shirt
coupon.

In that case, I'd prefer no replay protection:-) I'm sure the organisers
could figure out something,
S.