Re: I-D submission tool

In particular, if you have the string "(if approved)" on your cover
page, some versions of "file" (at least some Linux distributions)
will identify your draft as "Lisp/Scheme program text" instead of
just ASCII :-)

(oh (dear))

However, we have to keep a sense of proportion. Having been one
of the pre-transition testers (although not of this particular tool),
I've seen enough to know that the AMS folk have been investing
tremendous effort to find and quickly fix problems. They
deserve thanks and understanding, which is not to say that
bugs shouldn't be fixed ASAP.

   Brian