Re: Proposed Experiment: More Meeting Time on Friday for IETF 73

2008-07-18 08:01:15
Olafur:

I try to gather some data to see if this would help. My intuition is that we need 2.5+ hours for some very significant working groups so these groups would end up with multiple adjacent slots. But, maybe the smaller slots would help with the things that they are scheduled against.

Russ