Re: Call for review of proposed IESG Statement on Examples

2008-09-24 03:57:53
John C Klensin skrev:

But apparently the IESG does not agree -- I hope not because, for some incomprehensible-to-me reason, they prefer the obscurity.

The IESG is currently spending a substantial amount of time discussing this issue. I hope the community will see some of the fruits of this discussion in the near future.

cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair