Re: Last Call: draft-irtf-asrg-dnsbl (DNS Blacklists and Whitelists)

2008-11-11 11:00:41
I'm the sponsor of the DNSBL Internet-Draft.  I've been following this
discussion and it seems to me there have been fair objections raised
to putting the document as-is on the Standards Track.  I'll consult with
the authors about whether they'd like to figure out exactly what the IETF
does have consensus to recommend and change the document, or
whether Informational would make everybody happy.

thanks!
Lisa