Re: Last Call: draft-housley-iesg-rfc3932bis (IESG Procedures for Handling of Independent and IRTF Stream Submissions) to BCP

2008-11-13 13:01:47
Russ,

FWIW, I can live with this formulation.  I would still prefer to
get rid of "harmful"... see below.

--On Thursday, 13 November, 2008 12:41 -0500 Russ Housley