Re: Last Call: draft-housley-iesg-rfc3932bis (IESG Procedures for Handling of Independent and IRTF Stream Submissions) to BCP

2008-11-13 18:40:01
John:

I am pleased to go with:

   The IESG has concluded that publication could potentially disrupt the
   IETF work done in WG <X> and recommends not publishing the
   document at this time.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Russ