Re: [BEHAVE] Lack of need for 66nat : Long term impact to applicationdevelopers

2008-11-27 12:32:20

Hi Ned,

On Nov 26, 2008, at 2:47 PM, Ned Freed wrote:
Again, it seems clear that since I'm using it I don't regard it as
unacceptable... The real question is how it will compare to whatever IPv6 automatic renumbering support ends up in SOHO routers. (Please note that I am entirely indifferent to the potential capabilities of IPv6 - what matters is what I can buy, not what the specifications say is possible.) At this point in
time I an quite skeptical it will ever work as well as 1:1 NAT does.

Sorry for misunderstanding your earlier post, as it seems like we are in agreement about this.

Margaret