Re: [BEHAVE] Lack of need for 66nat : Long term impact to application developers

2008-11-24 17:26:49
Hi Eric,

I would like to be part of that group.

My little network is connected to the internet
via a NAT router and I could not live without
it because daily renumbering wont do.

On the other hand that NAT-box is the biggest
obstacle between my network and IPv6.

I would like to help design a NAT that is not
an obstacle but a stepping stone.

Kind regards
Peter

Eric Klein wrote:

On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 7:07 AM, Fred Baker <fred(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com