Re: [Fwd: Last Call: draft-hoffman-dac-vbr (Vouch By Reference) to Proposed Standard]

2009-02-06 04:06:19
At 06:23 04-02-2009, Alessandro Vesely wrote:
Also in more mature markets, not all of the existing companies and universities running their own mail servers will be eager to spend $5000/year on a vouch. In addition, the

The cost for email certification starts at around $1200 (950 Euros) a year.