Re: Abstract on Page 1?

2009-03-05 08:30:34
"TSG" <tglassey at earthlink dot net> wrote:

Then the template has to be changed. Will the IETF still continue to accept documents formatted the old way or will it mandate this change everywhere - and gee - that could be our own little stimulus package - we may have to hire someone to move the (c) in all of the existing documents to the end pages with the licensing info.

It would surprise me if changing all of the existing documents was considered part of the scope of this suggestion.

http://www.ewellic.org