Re: Abstract on Page 1?

2009-03-17 13:07:07
At 08:23 17-03-2009, Tom.Petch wrote:
On an allied topic, I notice that a recent I-D - draft-ietf-sidr-arch-06.txt -
published March 9, 2009, had a running heading which included 'November 2008'.
Paranoid as I am, I immediately link this date to RFC5378 and the time when the
IETF Trust introduced the new rules for IPR.

Is there a connection orr is there some more innocent explanation as to why the
running heading is not March 2009?

Cc to the authors of draft-ietf-sidr-arch-06.txt for the more innocent explanation.

The date for the Expires footer is "May 2009" whereas the I-D expires on
September 9, 2009. There is a "Pre-5378 Material Disclaimer" section at the end of the I-D.

Regards,
-sm