Re: Subscriptions to "ietf-honest"

2009-03-23 17:53:07
On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 05:35:35PM -0400, Melinda Shore wrote:

this mailing list by snagging names from it and
putting us on his mailing list without asking.

He also refuses to allow WG chairs to unsubscribe.  If you
unsubscribe, he re-subscribes you.  Some people apparently don't have
enough to do.

My answer to this has been to send all mail from that list into
/dev/null, and to avoid otherwise talking about the topic.  I have
discovered that this has salubrious effects on blood pressure
readings.  I know someone else who simply refuses all traffic sourced
from inside a certain AS associated with Mr Anderson; that person
seems more cheerful for the effort, too.  I realise that this is by no
means a robust data set from which one might draw conclusions, but
it's already more than I want to know about Mr Anderson and his
relations to others.

Andrew Sullivan
ajs(_at_)shinkuro(_dot_)com
Shinkuro, Inc.