Re: Subscriptions to "ietf-honest"

2009-03-23 18:34:46

--On March 23, 2009 4:31:07 PM -0600 Michael Loftis <mloftis(_at_)wgops(_dot_)com> wrote:

It's happened to me twice, with two different lists of his.  I've
complained to him, but to no avail.  I wonder if the CAN SPAM act
applies.

I think so, specifically the provisions AGAINST sending mail to a
harvested email address.

Also it doesn't qualify as "relationship" messages since Dean is not a sanctioned part of the IETF, WG, or otherwise. I don't even know if he's a member and even if he was that does not mean anything in this context I believe (IANAL though)