RE: More liberal draft formatting standards required

2009-07-01 02:08:46
Oh and please no more of the thousand years nonsense. If mankind can
decipher Linear-B after three millenia on the basis of two shopping
lists and an op-ed piece then there is never going to be any problem
with PDF or HTML. The idea that we would lose the ability to process
those formats is simply too ridiculous for words.

Of course we can still decipher Linear-B - it's in Unicode
http://unicode.org/charts/PDF/U10000.pdf .

If it were in ASCII art I am sure that no-one would have been able to figure it
out.

Y(J)S