Re: XML2RFC must die, was: Re: Two different threads - IETF Document Format

2009-07-06 08:20:49
I *strongly* support "please don't ever *mandate* it [XML2RFC]".

Although, I'm perfectly happy using the obscure syntax of nroff (when
combined with a set of macros I received from George Swallow about 10-12
years ago).  I produced a couple of drafts using xml and decided that
nroff was much easier and let me focus on the the document rather than
the document production...

Lou