Re: xml2rfc is OK ( was: Re: XML2RFC must die, was: Re: Two different threads - IETF Document Format)

2009-07-07 00:58:00
On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 12:18 AM, Lars
Eggert<lars(_dot_)eggert(_at_)nokia(_dot_)com> wrote:

since you asked: I have absolutely no problems with xml2rfc.

I used to edit in nroff, which wasn't compatible with my brain, and I used
Joe's Word template, which works OK, but I prefer something ASCII-based for
collaborative editing (for svn, diff, etc.)

I'm fully open to trying something new once someone creates a different
("better") tool, but until then, xml2rfc is OK.

What Lars said. -T