Re: xml2rfc is OK ( was: Re: XML2RFC must die, was: Re: Two different threads - IETF Document Format)

2009-07-07 09:59:32
Iljitsch van Beijnum wrote:
On 7 jul 2009, at 15:30, Julian Reschke wrote:

Thus, you can simply open the XML in the browser, and let the browser convert to HTML.

Notwithstanding everything else I've said, this is pretty cool, makes it much easier to find problems in the XML.

Is this kind of stuff covered in the XML2RFC intro at IETF-75?

I think it was mentioned in previous intros, but I'm not sure.

That being said, I'll probably be there, and will be happy to explain and demo things if there's time available.

BR, Julian