Re: xml2rfc is OK ( was: Re: XML2RFC must die, was: Re: Two different threads - IETF Document Format)

2009-07-07 09:12:04
Wes Beebee (wbeebee) wrote:
I created an xml2rfc template, like those available on xml.resource.org,
which I copy and modify for new drafts, and use the web version of the
tool - and everything works well enough for me.

I'm decidedly not picky about formatting, because I want to spend my
time contributing content.

Because sometimes the error messages can be cryptic, when modifying the
XML tags, I frequently submit the document and generate HTML in order to
bound the number of XML tags that can contribute to a problem.

- Wes

Again: it's much easier to test using any recent web browser, and using rfc2629.xslt. Just press F5 (refresh) in the browser window, and there you go.

BR, Julian