Re: xml2rfc is OK ( was: Re: XML2RFC must die, was: Re: Two different threads - IETF Document Format)

2009-07-07 12:29:16
Tony Hansen wrote:
I also had to copy rfc2629-other.ent, rfc2629-xhtml.ent and rfc2629.dtd
into the current directory to get it to work. And Firefox seems to be

That hasn't got anything to do with the XSLT, but with the fact that the browsers use proper XML parsers, while xml2rfc does not (which really is frustrating).

pickier than IE about the XML it will accept.

Both browsers may differ on how they handle the DTD. If you've got an example I should look it, please email it.

Otherwise pretty cool.

Thanks!

BR, Julian