Re: [xml2rfc] Releasing xml2rfc 1.34pre3?

2009-07-07 03:36:05
"Release early, release often."

Can't we simply do a 1.35 whenever the upcoming changes have been finalized?

Lars

On 2009-7-7, at 0:30, Julian Reschke wrote:

Marshall Rose wrote:
julian, bill - i thought we were waiting on another revision for
boilerplate changes? is that imminent?

Some changes are upcoming.

One was made by the RFC Editor on July, 1st (moving abstract in front of
the boiler plate).

There was also disagreement on where to move the new 5378 escape clause;
I'd need to review this mailing list's archives for details.

BR, Julian