Re: Releasing xml2rfc 1.34pre3?

2009-07-06 11:06:45
On Jul 6, 2009, at 15:28, Andrew Sullivan wrote:

I have actually run into a somewhat cryptic error message (which I was
unable to reproduce on earlier releases, but which I was also unable
to reproduce consistently anyway), and I've seen some other reports of
issues with 1.34pre3, so it appears there are some dust bunnies in the
corners.

While I'm certain there are some dust bunnies, I'm nearly certain they are the same as with 1.33.

There simply aren't that many changes.

1.34pre3 is certainly working for people doing drafts these days.
1.33, however, is utterly useless!

Ship it.

(Maybe after removing the one remnant test output in the nroff rendering code on line 12106.)

Gruesse, Carsten