Re: [Trustees] Proposed Revisions to the IETF Trust Legal Provisions (TLP)

2009-07-18 18:53:07
Hi,

I am baffled why this announcement, of fundamental importance,
was not sent to the correct list for IETF announcements.

The same applies to the original announcement, sent as I
understand it on 23 June, at a time when I wasn't reading
the discussion list for personal reasons.

I will comment substantively when I've had a chance to
read through the proposal and John's appeal. However, I
would suggest that the announcement should be sent
to the IETF announcement list, and that the one month
comment period should start again at that point.

   Brian