Re: [Trustees] Proposed Revisions to the IETF Trust Legal Provisions (TLP)

2009-07-20 09:01:47
On 7/19/09 1:29 PM, Scott O. Bradner wrote:
Isn't this what has essentially happened in this case?
I did not see a statement from the IETF asking for changes
nor did I see a statement from the Trust saying that there
are these issues that need to be fixed for legal or cosmetic
reasons

This would have helped me as well. Supposedly the changes would help one of my WG authors but I don't see how. So I've had to refer the matter to my corporate legal people who have not gotten back to me, and so I have a draft stall.

Eliot