Re: [IAB] [Trustees] Proposed Revisions to the IETF Trust Legal Provisions (TLP)

2009-07-18 19:55:11
Russ Housley <housley at vigilsec dot com> wrote:

My preference would be for the Trust to approve the revised TLP that have not received any negative comments, and thus release the documents in the RFC Editor queue. Then, the Trust should put forward alternative text for the sections that have received negative comments, starting another review period.

So there will likely be yet another revision of the TLP text? That means the already-overworked volunteer tool developers will have to add another option to generate new boilerplate, and I-D authors will endure another round of idnits telling them their boilerplate is out of date.

http://www.ewellic.org