Re: Retention of blue sheets

2009-07-30 20:18:42
On 2009-07-31 11:23, Marc Petit-Huguenin wrote:
Stephan Wenger wrote:
Hi Brian,

One can sit in a WG meeting for years, and never incur a disclosure
obligation under BCP78, correct?  Just sitting there and not
saying/writing/contributing a thing does not trigger a disclosure
obligation.  Same goes for merely being subscribed to a mailing list.

Am I right that somebody whose only participation is a hum in a WG
session is under disclosure obligation? (not that there is any way
to enforce this).

IANAL, so my only answer to this is Hmmmmmmmmm

    Brian