Re: One Day Guest Pass

2009-08-19 16:47:12
I'm not convinced that this new "One Day Guest Pass" is even a good idea at all. Do we no longer want to encourage participants to be familiar with activities beyond their primary working group? Do we not want to encourage participants to attend the plenaries (to help familiarize them with the IETF process), in addition to their primary working group meeting?

If the Secretariat feels that attendance is suffering because of the price of the full meeting registration fee, then perhaps a better solution is to drop the price of that fee.

        Ross.