Non-smoking rooms at the Hiroshima venue?

2009-09-01 04:00:41
Greetings,

I just set about to reserve a room at the meeting hotel via
http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/cp/1/en/cwshome/DPRD-7LT5AJ/HIJJA (which
required that I join their PriorityClub...).  Check-in on Saturday, check-out
on Friday (nothing odd there).  I was, though, VERY surprised that there are
no non-smoking rooms available.  All I got was:

1 SINGLE BED STANDARD SMOKING at ¥13,500.

If I want non-smoking, I seem to have to pay 23,000 and have 2 beds.

Is this other's experience as well?  While I can survive a smoking room, I'd
really rather not.  I haven't tried calling, so perhaps that's the solution.

Can anything be done to get us some non-smoking rooms since I suspect that's
what almost everyone wants?

Cheers,

David