Re: Non-smoking rooms at the Hiroshima venue?

2009-09-01 13:34:25
Mike,

I am going to let AMS answer that since they have the contract with
the ANA. My understanding as of right now is that about 60% of the
rooms are non-smoking. The ANA has been aware of our desire for
non-smoking rooms for a long time so I am sure they are working on
whatever solution they can find.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj